Principle-based and client-focused
Find a Practitioner
Become a Member
HOW IS ORTHO-BIONOMY® DIFFERENT FROM OTHER MODALITIES?
- Ortho-Bionomy methods do not use force to manipulate and honor the body’s unique timing.
- While goals are often reached, Ortho-Bionomy is ‘process-oriented’ rather than ‘goal-oriented’.
- Ortho-Bionomy is ‘principle-based’, rather than ‘protocol-based’, often leading to unexpected connections related to client issues.
- Ortho-Bionomy practitioners are trained to monitor awareness of self and client, cultivating a space of curiosity and possibility.
- Ortho-Bionomy is client-centered in that the practitioner invites ongoing feedback regarding the clients comfort.
- Ortho-Bionomy practitioners work ‘with’ rather than ‘on’ the client, a collaboration that allows the client a greater sense of autonomy over their own healing process.
MORE ABOUT ORTHO-BIONOMY
A Brief Overview of Ortho-Bionomy
Ortho-Bionomy is an Osteopathic-based, hands-on, therapeutic bodywork that is an effective treatment for both acute and chronic conditions. It is gentle and non-invasive and activates the body’s innate self-correcting reflexes.