A one year, renewable Associate membership with the Ortho-Bionomy Association of Canada. Expires on Nov 30th of each year.
- May attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Voting privileges at AGM
- Eligible to run as a Board Member after one year
- Permitted to use the term ‘Associate Member of Ortho-Bionomy’ in their advertising.
- Denoted with a ‘***’ by their name when they have joined the Practitioner Program
- Complementary listing on the website’s Member Directory
- A subscription to the Sand Dollar Newsletter
- Associates cannot use the trademarked OBAC Sand Dollar Logo