Explore classes with Marie Long (Advanced Instructor OBAC/SOBI) and Peggy Oud (Instructor OBAC) in the Beautiful Okanagan Valley BC
March 12-16, 2018
Exploration of Movement-16 Units
Phase 4-16 Units
June 11-15, 2018
Phase 4 –16 Units
Self Care-16 Units
Sept 10-14, 2018
Phase 5 –16 Units
· The first three modules are designed to cover the requirements needed for OBAC Associated Membership level.
· Each module is $ 975.00 Package price for modules 1, 2 & 3 is $ 2800.00.
· Individual two day classes are $375.00 – the option to just pick what you need!
· The final 2019 schedule will be available by Nov. 2018.
To register or request more information
o Marie /firstname.lastname@example.org OR cell 250-540-0511
o Peggy /email@example.com OR cell 250-317-2375
· Register with Marie or Peggy by sending your name, contact information, and a $250.00 deposit.
· Please register at least one month prior to module or class.
Marie Long3075 Dunsmuir Rd
Vernon, British Columbia
Phone: (250) 542-0763
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
One of the luxuries in life is your Comfort Zone. As a certified Advanced Instructor and practitioner of Ortho-Bionomy, Marie appreciates the respectful and comfortable techniques that Ortho-Bionomy offers to restore function throughout the body. Marie has been in private practice since 1994, her professional experience as a registered massage therapist opened the door to her search for more therapeutic approaches to whole body health. While embarking on a personal health search Marie embraced Ortho-Bionomy and found this approach to be an answer to her search.
In addition to Ortho-Bionomy, Marie also works with CranioSacral Therapy, Lymph Drainage and Visceral manipulation. Marie's commitment to her profession through her private practice as well as her teaching is testament to her continued personal and professional quest for whole body balance.
For more information feel free to take a look at Marie's own website http://www.ortho-bodybalance.ca/